Have you ever looked at the design of our magazines and thought, I would love to do that? Are you an experienced graphic designer looking for a fun and exciting workplace? Then join our team!
Providence Media is currently seeking both a full-time and a freelance graphic designer to work with our top-notch Art Department. This is a fast-paced, challenging environment in which you will enjoy a level of responsibility and artistic input that is rare in this industry. Some of the qualifications we're looking for include:
• Strong grasp of graphic and digital design for magazine publication
• Proficiency in Adobe CS4 and up
• Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work well as part of a closeknit team
• Strong organizational skills and high level of self-motivation
• Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects in multiple phases of design
• Photography and web experience a plus
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to: ad design, editorial layout, photo retouching, collateral design, email campaign design, logo development and more. If interested, send your resume, salary requirements and a link to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.